Lead DevOps (AWS, Python) 2200 - 3200$
Jonckers Co., Ltd
8th Floor, Machinco Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-10-19 -> 2020-10-20
- Required Qualifications:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in IT or related.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills for completing documentation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommended Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ experience within software development/IT operation/Devops team supporting large software application project.
- At least 1-2 years experience with cloud.
- Good understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with any: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware vSphere.
- Experience with any: Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Experience with any: Gitlab, CircleCI, Azure Devops.
- Experience with any: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with any: PowerShell, Python, Ruby.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- The Devops Engineer role is part of the wide software development capability delivery team.
- The Devops engineers are responsible for delivering Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) capability to enable the build and operation of systems and infrastructure used to create, deploy, operate, monitor, and maintain our technology platform.
- Understanding our ecosystem and evolving how it is maintained.
- Help design and operate a scalable, robust, cost effective toolset for the development, testing, deployment, and system monitoring of all our services.
- Keeping abreast of the latest cloud infrastructure technology.
- Building and configuring new secure platforms through the appropriate use of automated tooling
- Automating and streamlining our systems operations and processes.
- Testing, debugging, and troubleshooting of infrastructure level problems.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
- Help ensure correct incidence response procedures are maintained and evolved to meet the services’ evolving security needs.
- Contributing towards working in an Agile team and helping that team meet its wider goals.