Data Engineer (Python/Java, Big data)
11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-09-17 -> 2020-09-18
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of industry experience in data warehousing and modeling on highly available SQL and non-relational (NoSQL and distributed database management systems)
- Fluent in writing and optimizing SQL with demonstrated strength in writing complex, high-optimized queries across large data sets
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language, Python, R, or similar
- Demonstrated strength in development and optimization of low latency pipelines for both stream and batch data in Apache Spark or similar
- Must maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Fluency in English is a must
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Cascading, Hive, PrestoDB, Zookeeper, etc.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and resource optimization for data storage and processing
- Backend engineering experience (Java, Scala, C++, or similar)
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Axon’s Data and Integrations team is looking for a data engineer to build scalable, durable, and extensible data models and pipelines—optimizing ingestion and management of data from multiple sources to help public safety agencies protect life and truth.
- As one of the founding engineers on the team, you will make key design decisions that will shape a series of data products and services. You’ll create and maintain data ingestion, management, and business intelligence tools alongside Axon’s newest public safety technology products.
- You will join our team to work on complex data engineering problems. We’ll look to you to help us design, create, and maintain low-latency, near-realtime data systems that are mission critical for public safety. You will be responsible for creating scalable ETL and streaming processes, efficient data pipelines, and a data warehouse that delivers value to technical users in public safety agencies.
- Your Day to Day
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines, warehouses, and reporting systems to support Axon’s public safety products.
- Build the data products that technical users will depend on for business intelligence and ad-hoc access.
- Partner with internal teams and agencies to make public safety data accessible and actionable.
- Influence peers, advise senior leaders, coach and mentor junior team members.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration among engineers and contribute to the broader community of senior engineers.