Junior DevOps Engineer (PHP/Python)
Lầu 11, Sonatus Tower, 15 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-09-11 -> 2020-09-12
- Are you a fit?
- Familiar with Linux/ Unix Administration and scripting using shell scripts.
- Experience with some of the following technologies:
- Experience with SQL and MySQL
- Relevant working experience of code and script (PHP/ Ruby/ Python/BashShell)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services with AWS is mandatory and Azure & GCP are preferred.
- Container deployments and management: Docker Compose, ECS, EKS, …
- Experience with automatization/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef, Capistrano, …
- Experience in CI: Jenkins, Travis, CodeBuild, etc.
- Strong understanding of command-line tools and distributed version control system such as GIT.
- Good communication by English both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to quickly pick-up new technology stacks.
- Self-driven, Proactive
- How are you going to make a difference?
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team to build AWS cloud architecture for our PHP/Ruby/Python applications.
- You'll define and manage cloud infrastructure as code (IAC), improve CI/CD pipeline, ensure scalability and availability of the system, build monitoring stack, automate build, configuration and deployment orchestration scripts, ...
- You can also participate in developing PHP/Ruby applications & services for our customers.
- We're utilizing a broad toolset for DevOps/Infra like Docker, Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines… and leveraging multiple services from AWS: EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, IAM, Route53, CloudWatch, …
- Working to improve speed, efficiency and scalability of all systems.
- To build and optimize CI, CD System for operation and deployment as automatically as possible
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manager all environments of the team
- Responsible for zero-downtime of the system for millionsofuser.
- To work with the engineering team and take architectural decisions