Solution Development Engineer (Python)
Anna Building, Quang Trung Software City, District 12, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-09-11 -> 2020-09-12
- Education Requirements:
- Degrees in Computer Science or related majors (Math, Computer Networking, etc.)
- 1-3 years of experience in Python development
- Analytical Thinking
- Self-Motivation, Goal-Oriented
- Self-Learning, Continuous Improvement & Problem-Solving Mindset
- Communication Skill:
- Excellent Vietnamese & Good English communication
- Presentation Skill
- Required Skillset:
- 1-3 years of experience in Python development, able to work with one of those following frameworks: Flask/Django, Tornado/Falcon.
- Knowing how to work with different databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch) and data sources (files, APIs, etc.).
- Having experience in Data Engineering (ETL and data cleaning) is a big plus.
- Understanding of JSON REST API.
- Able to write unit tests in Python.
- Experiences with UI development (HTML/CSS/JS) is preferred.
- Having experience with CI/CD, Microservice and Agile Methodology.
- Job Purpose:
- Work with other Data team members to develop Data Warehouse system with ETL jobs and build service components related to Data consumption.
- Job Duties:
- Develop, build data consuming services such as data validators, machine learning models which can handle a large amount of data in high volume and short TAT.
- Design and develop Data Streaming System act as ETL services.
- Building or Implement tools for Data Analytics
- Support building PoC with simple frontend and UI development.
- Other duties as required.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Ability of self-learning, getting use with current system and able to consult teammate the correct technical and non-technical way for implementing services.
- Deliver ETL jobs and systems for Data Warehouse as required from team leader.
- Build, deliver data consuming services as required from team leader.
- Teamwork spirit as feedback from team members
- Just write down KPIs name, weight and target will be noted in Performance Appraisal Form