Senior Backend/Tech Lead (Python/NodeJS)
Remote, District 1, Ho Chi Minh|140 Paya Lebar Road #01-02 AZ Building
Không xác định
2020-09-09 -> 2020-09-10
- 5+ years
- back-end development experience, preferably with Python, NodeJS, SQL databases, AWS services and consuming REST APIs
- A good native mobile frontend development experience in iOS and Android is a huge plus.
- 3+ years
- Strong experience in shipping web/mobile applications to production in an agile environment
- Preferably with previous startup experience (company less than 30 people)
- Preferably experienced being a technical lead or leading a group of developers
- Growth mindset and willingness to work end-to-end on often ambiguous problems
- Strong customer-focused mindset and belief that we can use technology to solve customer problems
- [Fully Remote]
- We’re looking to hire our first senior developer, who will be our technical lead with a
- strong backend focus
- . We need someone who can help with all pieces of the equation.
- You’ll be the
- main technical development person
- and will be working with the frontend developers side-by-side throughout the stack.
- The ideal candidate will have very strong back-end experience, preferably with experience in starting backend development of a new service/application from scratch.
- You’ll be the brains behind the entire backend architecture and development of this new mobile application, and you will be working very closely with the UX lead in bringing the solution to life.
- The core business team will be relying on you to provide sound technical advice and manage a small team of developers to meet our business goals.
- You’ll build and deliver pieces of functionality to allow multi-vendor transactions and management on the mobile application to the backend.
- We need an engineer who is comfortable with ambiguity and the fast-paced world of start-ups.
- Someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and solve any problem that comes their way, but is still passionate about our business and our mission and wants to build a secure, efficient and transparent service marketplace in Asia.
- As for the technology stack; we will rely on your expertise and advice to start off. The basic backend requirements will be either
- AWS or DigitalOcean and Python/NodeJS.
- We’ll extend to incorporate more technologies as we build out more pieces of functionality, and we’ll look to you to bring your input and expertise as we define the rest of the stack. Candidates must be open (and eager!) to try new technologies to build a robust, scalable architecture.