DevOps Engineer (AWS, Python)
384 Hoàng Diệu, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-08-28 -> 2020-08-29
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in development of various complex systems.
- DevOps experience with AWS, GC or Azure, Docker, CI tools, configuration management tools.
- Scripting (Python, Lambda, Bash).
- Experience working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL) and Elasticsearch
- Experience in working with Kubernetes for automation and configuration.
- Nice to have
- Experience with frontend technologies like Angular.js, React.js or Vue.js.
- Production experience with Elixir & Phoenix.
- Open source repositories and contributions.
- Yojee is looking for a DevOps Engineer who enjoys building functional, highly scalable systems on AWS. You will be working with platform engineers to deploy these products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. You believe in programmable infrastructure, zero down times, reliability, high availability and blazing fast response times. You love CI/CD processes and automation. Due to our strong commitment to team ownership, you will have many opportunities to bring in your ideas and architecture suggestions, and help streamline our processes and automating them where applicable.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, monitor, maintain and improve Platform Infrastructure, supporting Development and Operational needs by focusing on points below but not limited to: -
- CI / CD Pipeline,
- Infrastructure Scalability,
- Infrastructure Security,
- Infrastructure Configuration Management,
- Load testing & Benchmarking.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required.