Sr Software Engineer (Java/Python, Data)
M Floor, PetroLand Building, 12 Tan Trao, District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-07-30 -> 2020-07-31
- What you''ll need?
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Very strong
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with architectures that support scaling
- Teamwork spirit
- is the market leader in mobile payments in Vietnam. We strive to make all transactions fast, easy and joyful. On a daily basis, we serve millions of transactions for a growing customer base of over 9 million people. That includes 6 million mobile users and 3 million offline users using our 5,000 agents nationwide. MoMo's service is especially helpful in rural areas where banking services are less prevalent.
- Some of our wins recently:
- Building a payment gateway that allows thousands of merchants easily integrate themselves with MoMo, with very little support.
- Deployed hundreds of microservices to production, scaled to hundred thousands of requests per seconds.
- Launched new features like chat, donation, daily step tracking, all in one app.
- Do you want to:
- work with big-name partners from all over the world? We have top partners from Europe and Silicon Valley!
- take on challenges? MoMo is one of a few apps in Vietnam that serves millions of users.
- be alongside with other talents? Our teams consist of people who has worked for IBM, Twitter & Google.
- use the product that you build every day? It’s a joy!
- What you''ll do?
- Developing the web sites to serve our merchants
- Delivering at all phases of the software lifecycle
- Developing our frontend services
- Collaborating with our product and backend teams
- Developing impactful projects using Java technologies (backend, database, microservices). Building our backend that can serve at scale
- Driving technical collaborations with product teams
- Designing the architecture for our new products and services
- Delivering at all phases of the software lifecycle. Researching and developing new technologies, focus on mobile
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to junior members