132 Ham Nghi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-07-20 -> 2020-07-21
- To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2-5 years of software development experience.
- 1+ years of experience developing with Python.
- 1+ years of experience implementing web apps and APIs using the Django Framework.
- Experience designing, optimising and integrating with database technologies (such as MySql, MariaDB, Postgres)
- Familiarity with test driven development and continuous integration.
- Ability to investigate, propose and document solutions.
- Experience with source control technologies, specifically GIT.
- Experience with Docker.
- Robust communication skills: The ability to propose and communicate the pros and cons of various solutions.
- An innovative mindset: The passion for continuous improvement & the confidence to share your ideas
- Pragmatic approach: The ability to think through the impact of solutions& the ability to identify risks
- The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Previous experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Previous exposure to data analytics.
- Previous experience working with Celery, Message Queue
- Previous experience working with Unit test and debugging skills
- Development focused on the website
- Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Technical Lead
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the implementation of the project.
- Participating in code reviews.