Software Engineer (C++, Python, Golang)
OPSWAT Software Vietnam
436 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-06-23 -> 2020-06-24
- What We Need from You:
- 3+ years C++, Golang and/or Python programming experience in Linux and Windows operating system
- Familiar with Golang, NodeJS
- Familiar with scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Minimum 1 year experience working with RBDMS (Postgresql, MySql)
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience working with major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and container-based technologies (Docker, podman, Kubernetes)
- Document malware threats and identify procedures to avoid them
- Analyze programs and software using analysis programs to identify threats
- Familiar with virus, trojan usual attacking vectors and prevention mechanism
- Reading / Writing ability in English, comfortable communicating with remote teams
- It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience working in antimalware relative industry
- Experience working with AI technology
- Experience in CD/CI development practice.
- Experience in x86 and x64 assembling language
- Familiar with PE32, PE32+ structure
- Experience in VMware and/or hypervisor environment
- We are looking for seasoned Software Engineer to deliver amazing technologies for our customers. This role will develop, test, and deliver new capabilities for the OPSWAT next generation Sandbox technology. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and self-starter who can handle various type of technical problems with efficiency and effectiveness. We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate well-honed ability in creating next generation technology and a high bar for design quality.
- What You Will Be Doing:
- Being part of overall architecture and key components design for the current and future Sandbox technology
- Producing clean and secure code to deliver high quality technology
- Producing technical solution for specific problem.
- Collaborating with the team to guarantee quality and on-time delivery.