Data Engineer (SQL, Python, Java, C++)
191 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-06-02 -> 2020-06-03
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering or data science.
- BA/BSc or above in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Software Developer, or similar.
- Proficient in at least one programming language such as SQL, R, Python, Java, C++
- Managerial data architecture, data modeling and industry systems/processes;
- Data Warehouse/Data Marts systems, including leading ETL tools (ODI, SSIS etc.), Cloud based data warehousing solutions with leading technologies such as AWS or Azure..
- Ability to influence and gain support from your team and client stakeholders through effective written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
- The Advanced Analytics and Innovation (A&I) team at Techcom Securities provides decision support across all business operations using data analytics and reporting including machine learning and optimization. A&I currently seeks a
- Data Engineer
- to develop data management systems, analysis & insights, as well as to bring innovative ideas and solution aimed at continually improving business performance and decision making.
- Data Engineer
- plays the role of Senior Officer in Techcom Securities, reports directly to the Manager.
- You will be expected to carry following responsibilities:
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data warehouse and data management systems.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Research new uses for existing data.
- Defines company data assets (data models) and jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop and execute data strategy for long term data platform architecture.