191 Bà Triệu, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-06-01 -> 2020-06-02
- Domain Expertise
- - 4 - 5 years of experience in data-related roles
- - Experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
- - Experience with data analysis and BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Spark
- - Basic knowledge on Python, SQL, Scala or Java
- Agile / Digital Experience
- - Strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices
- - Experience working in Agile teams or in a collaborative team environment which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from team members and clients
- - Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, quantitative analysis, computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Personal Attributes
- - Belief in a non-hierarchical culture of interaction, transparency and trust in squads
- - Open to new ideas and desire to develop them together
- Tribe Purpose
- - The Data & Analytics Tribe will support the business by identifying trends and helping business to anticipate future customer behaviors to better understand the implications of business decisions
- - The Data & Analytics Tribe will leverage leading edge technology and capabilities, applying machine learning and statistical modelling to help stakeholders understand the changing business environment, discover new growth opportunities and determine where business improvements can be made
- - The Data & Analytics Tribe will be equipped with capabilities in Big data, advanced analytics and Machine Learning
- Job Purpose
- - The job holder interprets data sets using TCB’s enterprise suite of analytics tools to report meaningful insights for the business
- - The job holder will support the tribe in delivering insights to business to better understand implications of what information means, identifying trends, anticipating future behaviors, performing pattern matches, discovering the golden path that clients take that leads to a future decision and helps the firm to predict the outcome of future events
- Key Relationships
- - Reports to Product Owner / Senior Product Owner / Leads of Data & Analytics TribeDirect reports are none.
- - Internal stakeholders include teams and partners within the Transformation Office and other relevant departments in Techcombank.
- - External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
- Analysis & Reporting
- - Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using script languages
- - Perform statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns.
- - Use data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance to provide meanings to data produce.
- - Create and maintain statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
- - Understand data requirements from within and outside of the tribe and analyze needs of the business while assisting senior tribe members to develop the required technical requirements
- - Communicate and align with stakeholders on purpose and impact of analytical solutions on business