Sr / Software Engineer (Golang/Python)
Minh Long Tower, 17 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan, District 3, Ho Chi Minh|Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-05-30 -> 2020-05-31
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study.
- Have good knowledge about computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- It’s good to have years of experience but as long as you love to code and learn new things, then you are good.
- Good to have: Experience with designing and building high traffic applications to serve millions of users.
- Good to have: Experience with devops automation tools, CI/CD.
- Good to have: Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Our current tech stacks:
- Infrastructure: Linux, Network, Storage (Ceph), Kubernetes
- CI/CD: Ansible, Docker, GitOps.
- Distributed systems: Elasticsearch, Apache Spark
- Databases: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- As a company in the ecosystem of VNLIFE, Teko Vietnam Technology JSC was established with the aim to use technology in order to make multichannel retailing simpler. Our experienced, talented teams work, share and accompany the development of O2O technology solutions and products for New Retail / E-Commerce.
- Something you should know about us:
- We are a product company.
- Our engineers engage in every part of the product’s lifetime from launching to maintaining. Focusing on enhancing users experience, we continuously improve the design, performance and reliability.
- At Teko, we foster a great engineering culture.
- As we understand every employee plays a critical role in the development of the company, each can speak up and share ideas to not only get things done but also get done right.
- We embrace strong data-driven culture,
- every step we have been taking and every decision we have made are all based on facts and figures to ensure we are on the right track. Our impressive achievements have been presented via efficiency improvement and cost-cutting solutions for partners in e-commerce, payment and logistics.
- As a
- Software Engineer
- at Teko, together we shape our product. In doing so, you'll face a huge amount of challenges that you may not have a chance facing in any other companies out there. They are:
- You will be part of an agile team, working closely with product managers, designers and technical leads to ideate, prototype, build and test new products or features. In short, you take ownership of your work and leads the effort from architecture, implementation, deployment and testing.
- Writing clean and reusable code with unit / functional tests and continually increase your code quality.
- Having lots of discussions, brainstorming with your team to make technical decisions.
- Spending lots of time to review other people’s code so you will learn and understand every piece of the system and making sure we have the best code quality as a team.
- Constantly raise your standard, learning new things and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. We believe it’s more meaningful when we grow as a team.
- Taking ownership of the product and constantly find ways to make it better by improving the design, system maintainability, performance and reliability. You will also monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.