E-CQURITY Việt Nam
16-18 Xuân Diệu, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-05-16 -> 2020-05-17
- Skills and Experience
- 1. Minimum 2 years of direct security experience. Juniors are welcomed if the answers
- are Yes to Item 8, 9, 10, and 11.
- 2. In-depth knowledge the TCP/IP stack.
- 3. Solid understanding of various protocols from the application layer to the Ethernet layer.
- 4. Familiar with various network topologies and standards such as LAN/WAN/VPN/Wireless LAN.
- 5. Expert or advanced knowledge in internals of Windows or Unix/Linux operating system. You are
- not required to be an expert in both OS but you have to be an expert in at least one.
- 6. Familiar with various security tools including port scanners, vulnerability scanners
- (network/OS/app/web app), exploit frameworks, sniffers, password crackers, and wireless auditing tools. 7. Familiar with various penetration testing and application testing techniques.
- 8. Strong knowledge in web application attacks and defenses.
- 9. Proficient in at least one of the following programming/scripting languages: Python, C, Golang,
- Assembly, Perl, and Bash. Other programming language can be considered.
- 10. Practical knowledge in exploit writing/development.
- 11. Familiar with debugger tools such as IDA Pro, WinDBG, Immunity Debugger, and gdb.
- Soft Skills
- • Good command in both Written and Spoken English.
- • An ability to work under a dynamic environment and remotely.
- • Good team player.
- • Able to work under pressure with positive attitude towards the team.
- • Reliable responsibility.
- • Must be able to travel abroad.
- ECQ firmly believes in Skills and Quality of Work. No certification or degree is required. All candidates are welcomed and will be screened through technical interview.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Successful candidate will receive attractive remuneration package. Interested applicants please submit your application and resume with a recent photo either by post or e-mail to the following address.
- • Perform security assessment of Network, Operating System, and Application via security audit, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and application vulnerability analysis.
- • Perform vulnerability research in software applications, protocols, and network services via blackbox fuzzing or source code review.
- • Research new attacking techniques and cutting edge security topics.
- • Develop/Write exploit or use public exploit to gain access to the network.
- • Document technical issues and findings identified during the security assessment.
- • Deliver professional onsite and remote briefings to clients based on results of security assessments.
- • Deliver presentation and training to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- • Assist clients with questions regarding vulnerabilities and the remediation efforts involved in eliminating them.
- • Improve customer deliverable through report template and procedural updates.
- • Write scripts to automate assessment tasks and improve work efficiency.