DevOps Engineer (Linux, Python)
1B Yet Kieu , Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-05-16 -> 2020-05-17
- You must have strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (CentOS, Ubuntun etc).
- You should have more than 1 year experience in maintaining and deploying production-level software system.
- You should have working experience with automation/configuration management, virtualization and server performance tuning.
- You should have working experience with build and deploy system such as: Jenkins, Puppet/Ansiable/Saltstack, Nexus, Sonar, Stash.
- You should have working experience with any of the following Virtualization Technology: VMWare, OpenStack or CloudStack.
- You should be comfortable working with any of the scripting language: Bash, Python.
- You should have experience building monitor systems such as Cacti, Application manager, Zabbit, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB.
- If you are a system engineer/developer with a strong drive to learn new technologies, who are interested building highly robust infrastructure to enable the development teams to develop, build, and deploy highly scalable, highly available services, this position is for you.
- Your day-to-day tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Design, architect and develop fully automated, central build & deploy system.
- Develop and implement our extensive monitoring system.
- Develop and deploy our proxy/balancer and virtualization system and continuously improve the scalability as well as the performance of our system as a whole.
- Be in charge of keeping our 600+ servers up-to-date, secured with minimal downtime.