02 QA/QC Engineer (Automation, Manual)
Saigon Centre 2, 67 Le Loi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-05-13 -> 2020-05-14
- At least 2 years in software testing
- Strong in functional/ non-functional testing:
- Test technique: Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value, Decision table, generate test cases from use cases.
- Have adhoc-testing skills
- Experience in Performance and Security testing in a plus
- Experience in Web, mobile testing and API testing.
- Able to perform all phases in the test process (analyze requirement, create test plan/ test cases/ test reports, …)
- Programming experience in one of the following programming languages such as Python, Java, C++ or C#.
- Familiarity with automated testing tools and frameworks for client-server application is plus.
- Experience in writing code to test UIs, APIs, front-end systems is plus
- Experience in technical problem solving; root cause analysis; and data gathering, analysis, and reporting within a system/ software quality assurance discipline.
- Process strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong in Database queries.
- Understanding of Scrum software development methodology with practices including continuous integration and TDD.
- Learn new techniques and technologies quickly.
- Evaluate and clarify product requirements. Participate in reviewing product design and work with the development team to incorporate testability requirements.
- Design test plan, test cases, test procedure to ensure accuracy, stability, and security of product.
- Work with developers to analyze and find the root cause of bugs.
- Web application validation.
- Quality driven and proactive to do what is necessary to achieve deadlines in a dynamic environment with frequent priority and changes.
- Support on building and maintaining frameworks to help performance tests, automate tests and expand test coverage in and Agile development environment (plus).