Senior QA Engineer (Automation & Manual)
285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-05-11 -> 2020-05-12
- Minimum 5 years software test experience includes both
- Automated and manual testing.
- Strong knowledge of at least one programing language such as Java, .NET, Python…with strong base in object-oriented design and development.
- Stay up to date with new testing techniques and tools.
- Good understanding of software development cycle, test processes, and life cycle of bugs. Able to write test cases or editing test plan templates/suites.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Basic English skills.
- NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with BDD framework (Cucumber, Spec Flow...)
- Experience in building Test Automation framework.
- Experience with performance, load testing.
- Knowledge with data structures, algorithms and design pattern.
- SOFT SKILLS:
- Discipline, responsibility and carefulness.
- Logical thinking, problem-solving with high productivity & reliability.
- Passion for lifelong learning. Ability to research new technical knowledge.
- Independent working & teamwork
- as well.
- Design, build, develop and execute automate test either for mobile app (iOS and Android devices) and Web browsers.
- Create and execute manual test case/ scenarios for functional, regression test and system level tests.
- Contribute to establishing good software requirements, specifications, detailed designs UI/UX.
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
- Integrate testing activities closely with Git flow and CI/CD.
- Work closely with development team and BA team to clarify spec requirements.
- Set up various test conditions and work with many Mac and Windows Operating Systems to verify functionality, data content, performance, usability, playability, and software compatibility.