QA Automation Engineer (QA QC, Tester)
56 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Đa Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-05-07 -> 2020-05-08
- Post-secondary education or training in a relevant field
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of manual and automated testing principles
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of test design techniques
- Advanced knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing
- Strong technical skills (comfortable with Android, iOS, MacOS and Windows)
- Experience with at least one automation test framework
- Experience using professional software development systems such as Jira, Git and Confluence
- Experience in BBD testing is an asset
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) is an asset
- Knowledge of Python is an asset
- Results-orientated with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely
- If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vietnam, we want to hear from you! This position is located in HCMC, Vietnam.
- We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
- We are looking for a
- QA Automation Engineer
- to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam.
- The QA Automation Engineer contributes to GeoGuard’s success by testing and reporting on the quality assurance of our software to ensure applications are functional and provide a great user experience for all of our customers by developing and using automated tests. This role will report to and take direction from the QA Project Lead. The QA Automation Engineer continuously looks for opportunities to improve processes and maintains open communication with all team members.
- Our ideal candidate has at least two (2) years of experience in a similar role. You have intermediate understanding of manual and automated testing principles. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA. You are able to, and enjoy, working with multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments.
- Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Create and maintain test strategies, test cases, checklists and test suites based on product requirements and test plans
- Perform automated functional, regression and performance testing of GeoGuard products according to test cases and checklists
- Develop automated tests using Python and RobotFramework
- Maintain and extend existing testing frameworks
- Assist the QA Project Lead with planning and estimation
- Develop and maintain a high level of test coverage
- Record defects found and assign priority to defects according to the GeoGuard QA guidance
- Liaise with development and product team to understand product and business processes
- Participate in team meetings and quality assurance walk-throughs according to the GeoGuard PDLC guidance
- Identify opportunities for improvements and help others identify opportunities for improvements by providing clear and constructive feedback
- Follow best practices and processes established by the team