DevOps Engineer (Python, Go, or Ruby)
208 Nguyen Trai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-05-07 -> 2020-05-08
- Who We Are Looking For
- Experience as a software developer [Python, Go, or Ruby]
- Experience with system administration or infrastructure maintenance
- Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
- Practical cloud experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP and Terraform
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes
- Enthusiasm for open source contribution
- Loves to automate things
- SkyLab offers companies and enterprises access to integrated operations control, real time performance insights, advanced networks and data logistics cloud across devices and controllers with a goal to gain insights and drive proactive actions on assets optimization and resource management. This role will work with developers overseas to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
- Implement and build automation tools for streamlined deployments and systems updates.
- Work extensively with continuous integration systems and are able to translate that understanding into workable pipelines and tools.
- Design and deploy cloud platform capabilities - full stack network, load balancing, caching, DNS, security, databases, etc.
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Enhance system performance and features on a regular basis for enhanced customer experience.
- Produce tools to assist the product development teams with applying changes to the production/staging/integration environments.
- Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams.