Junior Python Software Developer
Vietnam Cloud Services
A2 Vinhomes Golden River, 02 Tôn Đức Thắng, P. Bến Nghé, Q.1 TP. HCM, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-05-06 -> 2020-05-07
- 1+ years of Python programming
- Familiar with Git
- Hands-on experience operating AWS-based services
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Creative, curious, and eager to create cool applications
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Willing to work 5 days a week from our Vietnam office (Vietnam Cloud Services Co., Ltd.)
- Experience with Django application framework
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools like CircleCI
- Experience scripting deployment with tools like Ansible
- Experience working in a Scrum / Agile environment
- Experience using collaborative development tools like Jira
- Experience applying machine learning models in Python
- Experience implementing unit/integration testing frameworks and practices
- Experience with Docker
- As Junior Python Software Developer for V! Studios, you will be helping us architect, build, deploy, and maintain V! Studios’ next generation of cloud-native products. Our technology approach is a mix of Linux and AWS services, emphasizing Python coding, AWS Lambda functions, AWS DynamoDB, and open source SQL databases.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience writing highly-scalable, production-quality Python code and implementing RESTful APIs; testing and debugging programs; improving functionality of existing systems; and helping to deploy new content management systems.
- You will be expected to coordinate with teammates using Agile software development methodologies to assess and prioritize feature requests, debate technical solutions, and use V! Studios’ continuous integration and DevOps process to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production environments.
- We are seeking a teammate that enjoys constantly improving their own skills and those of the rest of the team.