IT Operations & DevOps Engineer
43rd floor, Keangnam Tower, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-05-02 -> 2020-05-03
- Very fast learner
- Experience with build tools like Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, Codepipline
- Experience on Kubernetes, Rancher, Microservice
- Experience in managing Git or other Git on cloud services
- A deep understanding of the Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to debug and solve configuration, performance and reliability problems quickly; sometimes under pressure if there are issues that are directly affecting product users.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: configuration management, monitoring, alerting, metrics.
- Knowledge of networks basis and work of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of database administration (Postgres, Mongodb)
- 3+ years of operational experience as System Administrator or System Engineer or DevOps engineer.
- Scripting and/or development skills to automate everything.
- Ability to automate routine processes using Python, Bash or PowerShell.
- Experience in administering IT on cloud systems like Office 365
- Good service attitude and proactive
- Proficient English
- Experience in Java/Spring Cloud/Spring Boot programming is prefered.
- We are looking for the passionate
- IT Operations & DevOps Engineer
- to join our fantastic highly skilled team of operation engineers to help managing, developing and extending our robust cloud-based infrastructure (We utilize AWS/Azure/Google Cloud). We are looking for someone who loves Linux, who is intimately familiar with cloud infrastructure, who wants to obtain and increase the skills in scalability and performance load management.
- Position Responsibilities
- Setup development/build & deployment process & tool (CI/CD) and enforce development convention
- Participation in managing DevOps side of things of new applications and projects we
- work on.
- Work with high load applications.
- Design and build infrastructure on AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Monitor and maintain alive services and servers on Linux and Windows.
- Design highly available and fault tolerant environments.
- Help developers with deployment and bug investigation.
- Build and maintain backup and restore processes.
- Work on configuration management systems.
- Providing support level 2 for production system (troubleshooting, fixing or create L3 ticket for development team)
- Support internal users on IT system (office, operating system, network, VPN)