Automation Tester (QA QC/ Python)
Advesa Digital Solutions
152 Phó Đức Chính Trúc Bạch Ba Đình Hà Nội Vietnam, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-05-02 -> 2020-05-03
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices as related to software testing
- Experience in manual testing and use of automation and testing tools
- Ability to quantify and communicate the quality of a product to stakeholders
- Test automation experience such as Selenium
- Experience with the awesomeness that is JIRA
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and working experience.
- 3+ years of direct QA experience: designing, implementing, running tests and tracking/reporting results.
- 3+ years of automation testing experience.
- Experience testing iOS, Android and or browser-based applications.
- Intermediate level of english
- Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with a global presence?
- Advesa is growing in Hanoi and currently looking for
- an experienced QA Automation Engineer
- . The QA Automation Engineer will have a range of responsibilities including: creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, performance test plans, test reports, user acceptance test plans, traceability matrices and other testing artifacts. Other responsibilities include acting as a communication channel between the Canadian production owner and the global development team. An intermediate level of english is required to be successful in this role
- Design, develop, and execute test cases in an agile setting through the software development cycle
- Write efficient test plans and test cases that exercise all logic paths
- Develop web and mobile test automation frameworks and processes
- Execute test cases and validate functions using automation tools
- Design and execute efficient smoke and regression tests for mobile and web
- Sign off on features efficiently and with confidence in the quality of the product
- Work alongside the development team to debug and solve quality issues
- Add to the QA strategy by evolving QA tools, processes and best practices
- Collaborate directly with development team to deliver projects on-time and on-budget to the product lead’s satisfaction
- Be detail-oriented with a focus on quality and customers
- Develop and execute end to end test plans using best in class tools and industry best practices.
- Be responsible for developing and executing pull requests and release/deployment processes.