Test Engineer (QA QC, Tester, Python)
10 Pho Quang - Ward. 2 - Tan Binh district, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-04-30 -> 2020-05-01
- 3+ years of experience. BS in Computer Science.
- Good knowledge in test design, test technologies, methods and procedures.
- Good knowledge in Bug tracker.
- Experience in testing UAT, UI/UX.
- Experience in automation testing (Python, Selenium/Appium, Jenkins/CI, QuickTestPro…) is a plus.
- Able to work in a team and independently, quick learner.
- Good at time management, well organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with users, developers, and other technical staff.
- Fluent (intermediate) in practical English.
- The Senior Test engineer will perform software tests to ensure Personify products meet and exceed quality standards.
- The engineer must understand the project requirements in each stage and work with stakeholders, test lead and team members in test planning, specification, identification, implementation, setup and execution of test cases.
- The engineer shall perform the test activity, generate and send test reports to team lead and project manager and follow up for issue verification and bug resolution.
- The engineer shall be involved in the software DevOps process related to test automation, continuous integration and general test scripting.
- The engineer shall also participate in supporting customers to solve their issues and report back to the team to improve the product.