Project Leader - Python, Cloud
Panasonic Vietnam Group – Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam (PRDCV)
Lotte Tower, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-04-22 -> 2020-04-23
- • Vietnamese nationality.
- • University degree or higher.
- • At least 5 years of experiences in software development, 3 year experiences in manager position, having full commercial application development, PMP certification is preferred.
- • Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning and organizational skills required.
- • Strong skills in negotiating services and software agreements with software and service vendors.
- • Experience in development of desktop or API applications.
- • Experience in Database such as JSON/MS SQL/MySQL/DynamoDB.
- • 3+ years experience in cloud development using AWS or Azure.
- • Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- • Experience with any of the following is a strong plus:
- o AWS EMR.
- o Hadoop Ecosystem: Spark/HDFS/Hive/Sqoop/Flume/Pig
- o Containers: Docker/Kubernetes
- o Machine learning toolkits on data analyzing and modeling (Sklearn, Pandas ...).
- • Team player with multitasking skills and ability to adapt and solve arising problems.
- BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
- • Work directly with international customers;
- • Professional and friendly global working environment;
- • Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
- • Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
- • Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
- • Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday;
- • Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance.
- Company: Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam - Belonging to Panasonic Vietnam Group
- Location: 17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
- * Responsibilities:
- • Project Manager be responsible for managing a scope project from 10 members and greater ones.
- • Experienced in python programming.
- • Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed to make sure high quality of deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting, interfacing with vendors, customers.
- • Build and manage schedule, resource, requirements, risk to ensure high quality, zero defect.
- • Directly training, coaching, motivating development team.
- • Experienced in Big Data Analytics projects is a plus (Visualization, Reporting, Manage Job).