Embedded Software Integrator (SOB)
BAN VIEN Co., LTD
Floor 2, Block B, Copac Square, 12 Ton Dan St, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-04-19 -> 2020-04-20
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Electrical/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering or relevant background.
- C programing and function development.
- Good knowledge on Software & MISRA warnings.
- Knowledge of OS, Scheduler, SW & AUTOSAR Architecture.
- Experience Integration of Software Components & Interfaces.
- Configuration & Requirement Management tools.
- Basic Perl, Python knowledge.
- Knowledge on CAN, ISO14229, ISO26262, J1939 & UDS standards.
- Good communication skills.
- MS office applications.
- NICE TO HAVE: (It’s a plus)
- Embedded C Program Development with Debugger Environment.
- OS Scheduler, Pre-emptive, Round robin & Cooperative scheduling.
- SW development in the area of CAN, Diagnostics, Vehicle Functions, etc.
- Experience in Networking protocols such as CAN, LIN, etc.
- ·MISRA 2004 and 2012 Coding guidelines (PC-lint, LDRA & PRQA).
- CAN Tools: CANoe, CANalyser & CAPL programming.
- Unit Testing (Tessy & RTRT), TPT & Integration Testing Tools.
- Experience in defining and executing Test Cases with techniques (White Box and Black box).
- Exposure to Test Automation scripting tools (Python & Perl) ECU Test & LabCar.
- SDLC and Software Development Models (Water Fall/ Agile).
- Experience in Closed-loop LabCar, INCA or similar tools.
- Integration and release:
- The candidate will be responsible for the integration of SW components, Program version-release packaging & execution of project-specific release steps.
- Execution & documentation of release tests (as per Process library) in the test environment identified (open loop lab/HIL).
- The export of delivered SW stands for the OEM development environment.
- Release documentation preparation.
- Analysis & reporting of SW release quality status.
- Storage of Project-specific deliverables in the configuration management tool & the defined server.
- Quality support:
- Analysis of SW warnings for release candidates (e.g.: MISRA, Compiler, ..etc.) & tracking with the respective module owners.
- Quality status checks to identify buggy modules and analysis of impact.
- Tracking of buggy modules BCs (Quality states) with module owners for updates/fixes.