DevOps Lead/ Principle DevOps Engineer
93 Nguyen Du - President Place, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-03-25 -> 2020-03-26
- 5+ years experience as DevOps or similar software engineering roles (Python/Java/Go...)
- Expertise in building large-scale, secure, efficient, and resilient operations environments
- Professional work experience with Unix/Linux and system administration related tasks, networking systems and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTP, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and cloud computing
- Practical experience designing and applying following toolset:
- Docker and Dockerizing application
- Hashicorp toolset (Terraform, Consul, Nomad...)
- Experience in working with multiple CDNs is a plus
- Loves to automate things
- Good English communication
- Silentium is a Digital Healthcare startup in the heart of District 1. We are building a Digital Care platform from scratch. Like any startup, we went through many ups and downs but now feel like we're on a pretty good track that's all upwards, and we're looking for new colleagues to join the ride.
- Some things you should know about us :
- Our first customers are in Germany.
- No, this doesn't mean you need to learn German! But our goal has always been to build something for the global market, not something for Vietnam.
- We're a product company, not an outsourcing company.
- That means we don't always have a perfect list of requirements telling us exactly what to do next and we need to work together to figure it out.
- We're a product company, not (just) an engineering company.
- The design is important, something that needs to be there from day one, not something you try to add in after three or four years. User experience is important. Making something real people enjoy using is important. Having customer empathy is very important.
- We're ramping up a Healthcare startup for Vietnam market
- , come join us, solve a local problem.
- As a Principle DevOps Engineer, you'll help us to shape our product. In doing so, you'll face a huge amount of challenges that you may not have a chance facing in any other companies out there. They are:
- Implement and build automation tools for streamlined deployments and systems updates
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance, and scalability of our infrastructures
- Design and deploy cloud platform capabilities - full-stack network, load balancing, caching, DNS, security, databases, etc
- Collaborate with engineering teams to prepare and deploy "production-ready" solutions with high-security standards
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis
- Work in close collaboration with multi-functional teams
- Keep the system work 24/7 and on call support for critical systems.