39 Hai Au Builiding, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-03-22 -> 2020-03-23
- Role and Responsibilities:
- Works on specific 3D projects, in tight collaboration with the Art Director, the Producer and the Team Leader of those projects.
- Provides day-to-day technical support for his team of Artists, mainly regarding project configuration and pipeline, Artists workflow, QA, and enforcement of client’s technical requirements.
- Works under the supervision of our Pipeline Manager, and collaborates a lot with our Senior TDs.
- Manages the render dispatcher for his projects when relevant.
- Configures and adapts proprietary tools, client tools or other existing tools depending on project specificities.
- Deploys customers tools, manages data transfers and interface customers systems with ours.
- Constantly strives to optimize Artists workflow by helping them solve technical issues and automate repetitive tasks.
- Formal education in programming:
- Strong scripting skills on Python
- Good Java script skills, as well as SQL and Qt
- Decent skills in C++ and C#
- Basic notions in network programming
- Willing to work in the 3D industry, animation and video games, and to act as a support for our teams of Artists.
- Enjoys working in a team: though in a small team, he will code tools and implement solutions to support bigger teams of 3D Artists and Animators.
- Decent English level (speaking and listening).
- Very good English level when it comes to reading: must be able to understand software specifications written in English, and to interpret written briefs from customers.
- Very good communication skills: must be able to share ideas, to explain a problem, and to receive feedback and suggestions on the work done.
- Must be careful, organized, proactive and willing to help.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Sparx*’s Junior TD is responsible for day-to-day technical support of our teams of Artists, for topics related to project configuration and pipeline, Artists workflow, QA, and enforcement of client’s technical requirements.
- This position is supervised by our Pipeline Manager and may receive specific mentoring from our Senior Technical Directors.
- While we’re working on a wide range of types of projects, you’ll be mostly working on video games projects. You’ll gradually become familiar with our production processes, however we expect you to be already comfortable working on famous game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- Being TD as Sparx* is offering a high degree of interaction with a variety of people (Art Directors, Team Leaders, Producers, Artists, to name a few), and the opportunity to work on many international hits.