02 Data Analytics Engineer - Python
Panasonic Vietnam Group – Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam (PRDCV)
Lotte Tower, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2020-03-05 -> 2020-03-06
- • Vietnamese nationality
- • Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent
- • Solid knowledge of Python.
- • 3+ years of full stack experience in software development (Web, Cloud, data analytics development)
- • Experience in development of desktop or API applications
- • High Level Object oriented programming skills following best coding practices
- • English communication skills
- • Experience in Database such as JSON/MS SQL/MySQL/DynamoDB
- • 3+ years experience in cloud development using AWS or Azure
- • Experience in GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- • Experience with any of the following is a strong plus:
- o AWS EMR.
- o Hadoop Ecosystem: Spark/HDFS/Hive/Sqoop/Flume/Pig
- o Containers: Docker/Kubernetes
- o Machine learning toolkits on data analyzing and modeling (Sklearn, Pandas ...).
- • Team player with multitasking skills and ability to adapt and solve arising problems.
- BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
- • Work directly with international customers;
- • Professional and friendly global working environment;
- • Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
- • Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
- • Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
- • Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday;
- • Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance.
- Company: Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam - Belonging to Panasonic Vietnam Group
- Location: 17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
- • Program in python in Big Data Analytics project (Visualization, Reporting, Manage Job)
- • Develop software to automatize day to day processes and optimize work flows.
- • Support and cover engineering calculation applications as well as plugins (API) for Data Analytics Applications.
- • Be responsible for the software development, documentation and testing process.
- • Present the results of your team’s work to the company management on a regular basis.