Technical Manager (Python, PHP)
Floor 4, AB Building, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu,, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-03-01 -> 2020-03-02
- In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of work experience on design, architect, build and deploy large-scale and high-traffic products (both Front-end and Back-end)
- Experience in Microservices architecture is a plus
- Must have hands-on experience in Python/PHP/Ruby, JS, Aws, Microservices.
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch has knowledge about Caching is a plus.
- Experience with web API technologies: RESTful, Authentication, Authorization, and multi-devices session.
- Experience with Postgresql other (Mysql, NoSQL,...) is a plus
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with tools such as Trello, Slack
- Good knowledge of eCommerce, Saas, etc.
- Knowledge of Integrations with various Third-party CRM
- Strong communication, planning, critical thinking, and organizing skills required. Must be able to understand users, analyze data, solve problems, make decisions, and continuously improve
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints
- Interest in Machine Learning is a big Plus
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in eCommerce.
- Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint's mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
- It's a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
- Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
- Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
- Reporting to the
- Chief Technology Officer,
- you will be responsible for:
- Architect the system and review code highly scalable SAAS.
- Should be strong in building the frontend high-quality interfaces in Python/PHP/Ruby or any similar object-oriented languages or functional languages
- Involving in strategic and operational decision making
- Understand and convey the product vision to the team and drive initiatives to achieve them
- Responsible mentoring, development and managing an entire team of engineers to grow a high-performance engineering organization
- Ensuring technology teams deliver major initiatives that drive our service/system growth
- Participate in product team iteration planning, release planning, and coordination of dependencies
- Work closely with Product, Business, Quality Control teams to understand and track to closure product implementation, enhancements, and changes
- Management of roadmap milestone deliveries
- Create, communicate and ensure compliance of high coding standards
- Drive DevOps to ensure appropriate monitoring, alerting, incident management, and problem resolution for products and services
- Understand Users & Drive conversions by employing analytics & User behavior