Software Engineer, Sensors Devices
11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-03-01 -> 2020-03-02
- Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years experience of professional software development in C/C++, Go, Rust and/or another systems programming language.
- 2+ years experience writing unit, integration and/or system level tests
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, run-time analysis, object-oriented design and code quality verification
- English working proficiency
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with RTOS and/or Embedded Linux development
- Experience with Yocto/Open-Embedded
- Experience with Python or equivalent
- Experience with Jenkins and/or other CI/CD systems
- Experience with Splunk and/or other data indexers
- Experience with audio, video, networking and/or security technologies
- Experience with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and/or Cellular technologies
- Experience working with REST APIs, Thrift and/or Protocol Buffers
- Experience collaborating with design, product and non-technical partners
- Our team is solving some of the hardest technology challenges today. Every day we manage petabytes of video from hundreds of thousands of police officers around the world, and help the public with creative solutions from the courtroom to public disclosure. Come work in an exciting environment in which you use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- Your Day-to-Day
- Implement new features for Axon’s camera systems.
- Work with engineers on a breadth of platforms including mobile & desktop applications as well backend services.
- Consider scale and security implications of new features that you develop.
- Create metrics and monitor them as your features are deployed to customers.