Linux System Administrator/Engineer
82 Tran Huy Lieu, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-02-21 -> 2020-02-22
- At least two year-experience in similar position.
- Experience configuring, managing and deploying the LAMP stack.
- Experience in Magento deployment, configuration and optimization is a big plus.
- Experience identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems using critical thinking and analytical skills in fast paced environment preferred.
- Strong Linux scripting skills (Perl/Bash/Ant/Python/shell scripts).
- Strong knowledge of network: IP subnets, VLAN, routing, DNS, DHCP, firewall.
- Strong knowledge of Unix base system.
- Knowledge of code control and deployment tools (Ex: Maven, Ant, Shell Script, Zend Deployment or Jenkins/Hudson).
- Solid understanding of server architectures, Linux operating systems and application resource utilization.
- Ability to work individually and under high pressure without losing your cool.
- On a rotation basis, on call 24/7.
- Forix is looking for an experienced
- Linux System Administrator
- to join our award-winning team that specializes in providing ongoing Magento support and development services to clients around the world.
- You will be joining a premier Magento Enterprise Partner and will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, developing high-performance eCommerce websites. This is a fast-paced environment for someone looking to seriously grow and put their skills to the test.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- SECURITY & MONITORING
- Monitors assigned systems for security and performance on a daily basis.
- Applies security fixes to meet PCI-DSS requirements.
- Manage security including best practices, using a change management system, tools and processes.
- Creates technical/operational test plans for new software patches and releases.
- Proactively monitors environment and application health for potential issues and take action to preserve SLAs.
- Documenting and reporting operation for assigned systems.
- WEBSITE PERFORMANCE
- Configure load balancing for Magento performance
- Determine load balancing for checkout, fine-tune checkout flows
- Diagnose data and caching issues
- Set up and monitor caches using built-in and third-party cache tools
- Adjust MySQL settings
- Adjust Magento caches
- Install & tune PHP accelerator
- Isolate performance bottlenecks
- SUPPORT DEV TEAM
- Provides assistance, diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem resolution of software and application issues
- Sets up and configures new environments.
- Automates e-commerce deployments using scripting solutions and tools.
- Provides direction, support, and training to application development teams in the e-commerce environment.
- Assists development teams with performance tuning activities.
- Work with the database, including performance tuning, managing backups, and pruning stale data
- Continually learns and applies new information in a changing, fast paced dynamic technical environment.
- Propose optimal software & hardware
- Recognize the key architectural features, strengths, and weaknesses of different web servers
- Contributes to the definition and standardization of operational procedures.