Data Engineer (Golang, Python)
62 Tran Quang Khai - IMC building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-02-14 -> 2020-02-15
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures (Big data)
- Be proficient in either Golang/ Python/ Java and NoSQL (MongoDB is preferred)
- Strong in analytics and problem solving technique
- Experience with ad serving, ad tracking and optimization is a plus
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
- Work productively even under pressure;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in multiple languages listed above is a plus
- We have an existing cloud-based, highly scalable, all-in-one advertising platform where Marketers, Media Owners and Agencies can easily create, optimize & publish Dynamic Ads world wide. Product website:
- You will work closely with our cross-country teams located regionally to learn about the business and technical analytics requirements and translate them into production system. Owing to the large data and real-time stream of data, coming up with efficient and pragmatic solutions and algorithms to the challenging problems will be come imperative. You will work with other team members to ensure the timely delivery of the systems and solutions and critically assess and monitor the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the developed solution.
- Key Responsibilities
- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our data analytics problems.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Develop and maintain API to support other teams in retrieving the metrics
- Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.