NLP Engineer (Java, Python, C++)
77 Doan Nhu Hai, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-02-13 -> 2020-02-14
- C, REQUIREMENT:
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with modern programming languages ( Python, Java, C/C++ preferred ).
- Understanding classic AI algorithms ( Expert System, SVM, ETC.) and computational complexity.
- Experience in using open technologies ( Stanford Library, open APIs such as Google / MS, ETC ) and understand trade offs.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good programming skills to develop and prototype.
- Good writing skills to rich S/W documentation.
- Ability to learn new domains fast and independently.
- Master / Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience in reading the journal and implementing it by yourself.
- Experience in developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience in TensorFlow, PyTorch, ETC.
- Experience in Ontology building using RDF/OWL/Topic Map and ETC.
- Intermediate level SQL Proficiency(RDB)
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
- We are looking for an experience NLU developer to join our world-class team of experts. You will be familiar with the latest NLU / NLP & machine/deep-learning technologies. You have good programming skills and hands-on experience developing NLU solutions using Python or other modern languages. You understand and enjoy the linguistic characteristics of different western languages. By joining us, you get the chance to work the front line to overcome the limitations of the existing NLU paradigm by collaborating with fellow researchers in the AI part.
- B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITY:
- Working closely together with our CTO and implementing novel NLP / NLU algorithms.
- Research & develop for Basic NLP (Development to Algorithm and using to External Algorithm, intention classification, entities recognition)
- Research & develop for Basic NLU (Topic Summary, Emotional classification, Q&A)
- Research & develop for Advance NLU (Context Awareness: Prediction of user status by multi-modal information as Vision/Language/Sensor/ETC.)
- Search and verify existing open-source / APIs for NLP / NLU algorithms that meet requirements
- Develop prototypes & Commercial for various NLP / NLU AI solutions.
- Developing our NLP / NLU APIs and developer tools
- In order to prove the theory, the NLP / NLU AI System is implemented and published in a journal.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams that span business strategists, AI researchers and S/W engineers.
- Solicit and accept feedback, weigh inputs and priorities, and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve healthy debates.