Data Mining Engineer (Python, Java)
77 Doan Nhu Hai, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-02-13 -> 2020-02-14
- D, REQUIREMENT:
- Degree & Specialty:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (AI), Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc..
- Understanding of machine learning, algorithms, and computational complexity
- Fluency with one or more Python, Java, C/C++, R, etc..
- Knowledge in Open API/Source (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL and non SQL database methodologies
- Solid abilities in written and verbal communications in English
- Ability to develop and understand abstract ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Master / Ph.D. degree from oversea.
- 2 years or more for related industry experience.
- Ontology building Experience using RDF / OWL / Topic Map.
- Data Analysis experience using Elasticsearch / Solr.
- DB experience using NoSQL / Document DB (Couchbase) / Graph DB(Neo4J).
- Data analysis experience using Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire.
- Data model commercialization & management experience.
- Knowledge of Java and Python a plus.
- Knowledge of Git a plus.
- Knowledge of basic electrical engineering concepts a plus.
- A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
- is looking for various positions who seek for the huge opportunities of AI integrated new media. The positions will be working with one of the top AI scientists from KOREA and will be able to learn and develop practical AI solutions that can be implemented to many media companies in Asia region. The details of the main projects will be discussed further during the onboarding process.
- B, PURPOSE:
- Generating business insights by utilizing big data and commercializing the insights
- C, MAIN RESPONSIBILITY:
- AI Research (Data mining, Text Mining)
- Develop prototypes for various AI solutions
- Develop Commercial service
- Ensure data, issue-reporting mechanisms, and triggers are in place to inform stakeholders of urgent developments as soon as feasible.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and present trends, visualizations, and summaries of data.
- Develop and deploy continuous risk monitoring capability to ensure conformance with internal policy expectations and outside regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define metrics and performance indicators
- Create predictive models using statistical techniques
- Ensure monitoring activities for field safety performance in each region are properly applied, lead in the analysis and interpretation of incident data
- Develop training materials and/or deliver instructor-led training courses globally.