Data Engineer, Real-Time Communications
11 Doan Van Bo, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-02-09 -> 2020-02-10
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, or other quantitative field
- Highly technical with 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining end-to-end, high availability, high throughput web-scale data systems
- Demonstrated strength with ETL development, data warehousing, data modeling, and writing complex, high-optimized queries across large data sets
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, PrestoDB, Zookeeper, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to make tough technical decisions based on requirements, constraints, and trade-offs
- Must maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in CS, engineering, or other quantitative field
- Experience creating and maintaining containerized web applications and serverless components.
- Experience using or supporting users of statistical programming languages such as Python or R, to deliver results for real-world problems
- As one of the early engineers on the team, you will make key design decisions that will shape this product. You’ll create and maintain the data integration, management, and analytics platform alongside Axon’s newest public safety technology products. This platform will offer law enforcement administrators and crime analysts flexible access to key crime data, decision support, state and federal crime reports, and criminal investigation insights.
- Axon has lead the global effort to protect life and through through electric weapons, body cameras, a number of realtime sensors, public safety software products and AI tools. Axon is uniquely positioned to tie together every aspect of an incident in order to help law enforcement agencies better prepare for what might happen, respond efficiently and effectively, deliver justice, ensure the wellbeing of their officers, and increase the safety of their communities. Working together with our customers and product teams, you will build the foundation for Axon’s outcome-oriented data efforts.
- Your Day to Day
- Develop, and maintain Axon’s system integration, data integration, management, and analytics solutions
- Develop and maintain automated APIs and ETL pipelines that support Axon's product development and evolution at scale
- Partner with internal teams and agencies to make public safety data accessible and actionable
- Influence peers, advise senior leaders, coach and mentor junior team members
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration among engineers and contribute to the broader community of senior engineers