Senior Backend Engineer (Ruby, Python)
384 Hoàng Diệu, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-02-01 -> 2020-02-02
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
- 4+ years of various complex systems.
- Experienced and proficient working with at least two languages, preferably Elixir, Ruby, Go or any functional programming language.
- Experience designing and working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- You enjoy driving things over getting tasks assigned.
- Attention to detail and reliability are what you take pride in.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill.
- Nice to have
- Experience with Microservice architecture.
- Node.js, Angular.js, React.js or React native.
- DevOps experience with Heroku, AWS or Azure, Docker.
- Production experience with Elixir & Phoenix.
- Understanding of OTP.
- Yojee is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who enjoys developing and designing backend services in a cloud platform environment with Elixir/Phoenix. Together with the team, you will have ownership of the services you build, and you love to share your ideas regarding architecture and functionality.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement API endpoints for the Yojee API backend in Elixir.
- Participate in the Scrum process as part of the team.
- Take part in grooming meetings & provide input on how to solve requirements and build.
- great architecture.
- Take ownership of the systems the team is responsible for and participate in their development were necessary.
- Follow best practices and produce high quality code.
- Maintain and improve existing Elixir code bases.