Senior Data Scientist (Python, SQL)
24C Phan Đăng Lưu, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-01-16 -> 2020-01-17
- Master's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in data science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Pragmatic experience setting up and operating ML models in production environments
- Experience with database interactions (SQL or no SQL)
- Experience programming using Python and R or related languages
- Experience in forecasting
- Experience in reinforcement learning
- You will join the SIMCEL Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership of the dev team, making sure everything is in place for SIMCEL to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Be in charge of architecturing, implementing and maintaining core data related code and features that will be used in production.
- Ensure features are developed with a high level of quality, are maintainable and extensible, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour.
- Create modelisations of SC problems, setup ML models, create feature detection code, analyse results and be able to advertise the restrictions of the models
- Build hybrid systems with the dev team that will still perform in environments that are "data poor"
- Help conducting non technical, cross departments meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear code specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements, especially offering newML based approach to solve some of the many interesting problems we encounter.
- Be the voice of data in the product team
- Collaborate with the Product team to integrate your code in production
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.