Automation QA Engineer
5th Floor, H3 Building, 384 Hoang Dieu, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-01-08 -> 2020-01-09
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- For Juniors:
- 1-year of working experience and have a passion for Quality Assurance
- For Seniors:
- at least 3-year experience in in-depth quality engineering or equivalent.
- Strong programming (Java/Kotlin) and scripting (Python) skills desired
- Experience in mobile application automation using different frameworks (e.g. Appium, Cucumber, Selendroid, etc.)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, JIRA, Android and iOS UI testing.
- Experience with Source Code Management system like Git.
- Experience in testing RESTful web services and backend APIs.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins and scripting languages (Shell bash) is a plus.
- Strong system thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively.
- Effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal are preferred.
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Being obsessed with perfectionism and quality.
- We are opening opportunities to be part of our team to work on edge-cutting products/ technologies. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability. By joining our team, you will design, plan, and execute test cases for large-scale mobile applications, web applications, tools and software. Let’s join us if you are passionate about quality and enthusiastic about building a healthcare ecosystem that will help millions of users.
- Develop test plans, scenarios and test cases for functional, regression and system-level tests for mobile clients.
- Develop, execute and automate test cases on iOS and Android for both Mobiles and Wearables
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers to isolate, record and report issues quickly.
- Contribute to establishing good software requirements, specifications, detailed designs UI/UX.
- Contribute into internal tool development.
- Establish and maintain the software quality assurance programs, processes, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and established industry standards.
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.