Algorithm Engineer (Python, C++)
Toong Co-working Space 3/F Hoang Dao Thuy, Other, Ha Noi|Toong Co-working Space 3/F 126 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Phường 6, Quận 3, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2020-01-08 -> 2020-01-09
- Must haves
- Strong candidates with Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, science and engineer with relevant experiences will be considered.
- At least 5+ years of industry experience in the areas of signal processing and machine learning.
- Proficient in math and programming skills including MATLAB, C/C++, Python.
- Passionate about the development of medical technology.
- Self-motivated member with good problem-solving skills.
- Great English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Nice to haves
- A Master's degree or PhD in the fields of mathematics, science and engineering preferred.
- Knowledge in low power embedded systems is a plus
- Experience working in healthcare or medical industries
- Having worked in an International environment
- The Role
- In your role as an Algorithm Engineer you will be required to conduct data collection projects and develop new or optimize existing smart medical device solutions to identify physiological signs. You must be proficient in signal processing and machine learning techniques and able to implement these in embedded platforms (ie. wearable device). The role expects candidate to both carry out development independently and also lead junior technical staff in data science work in the company. You will be working with the team in Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi, with frequent collaboration with the Singapore based product owner and team.
- Optimize the company's proprietary DSP methods for targeted applications.
- Design and manage data collection exercise.
- Design and develop new methods of DSP for bio-signal analysis
- Implement, review, and test DSP methods on embedded hardware.
- Application of machine learning methodologies on the company's future products.
- Survey and understand state-of-the-art techniques in data science to formulate future development along with R&D team.