Data Scientist /Data Engineer (Python,R)
Saigon Technology Solutions
69 Quang Trung, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Không xác định
2020-01-03 -> 2020-01-04
- MUST HAVE:
- MS in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
- Very good at verbal/nonverbal English
- 2+ years’ work experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical software packages such as R, Stata, Matlab, or Python.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- Expertise using SQL for acquiring and transforming data.
- Outstanding quantitative modeling and statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences. Preferred Qualifications
- NICE TO HAVE
- 4+ years of work experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Experience building complex data visualizations.
- Experience working in command-line Linux environments.
- Experience with causal inference, applied time series modeling or machine learning forecasting applications.
- Strong project management skills
- Join in an international team to build a currency trading platform
- Implement statistical methods to solve specific business problems utilizing code (Python, R, Scala, etc.).
- Work with AWS Architects and Engineers to ensure the effective design and utilization of AWS infrastructure
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Directly contribute to the design and development of automated forecasting systems.
- Build customer-facing reporting tools to provide insights and metrics which track forecast performance and explain variance.
- Collaborate with researchers, software developers, and business leaders to define product requirements, provide analytical support, and communicate feedback.
- Presenting critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answer questions about the inputs and outputs of Forecasting systems and improving their performance.