Senior Fullstack (Python/.Net)
473 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh|42 Ho Ba Phan, District 9, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-12-25 -> 2019-12-26
- a. Requirements
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with programming language: Python (nice to have Node.js, Golang)
- At least 2 years of experience work with Django framework
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming language: Vue, Angular, or similar. Especially for building web clients.
- Highly skilled in designing complex real world database structures and storing, managing, and analyzing large amount of data in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production.
- Experience in agile development process and applications such as Trello.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 3 to 5 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English.
- Or more than 2 years experience in C# and .NET Technologies and proficient in .NET (Framework/Core).
- Nice to have:
- Developing, managing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting containerization tools, especially Docker and Kubernetes.
- Can communicate in Indonesian.
- a. About FETCH:
- Fetch Technology is a comprehensive global provider of Human Resource Outsourcing Services in IT field such as recruitment, training and coaching programming languages, consulting and human resources management. Founded in 2016, Fetch Technology Vietnam helps IT organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. We bring along our vision to the market: “to be the first-choice trusted partner for organizations and young people who is looking to build their future”.
- Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource in IT field to organizations of all types and sizes, enabling their growth and help people get their jobs done right choice.
- For 2 years, we have built a wide reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam… and has been trusted by many customers.
- b. About Client:
- Our client is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. They have developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app. Established in late 2016, they deployed its lending platform in Jakarta and surrounding cities, and they are about to enter a hyper-growth period. Expansion to the rest of Indonesia is expected to complete within a year. Our client is based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with CAN-DO attitude to build systems that leverage massive amount of data to drive the company financial products ready for nationwide scale.
- 2. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyse and systematically approach requirements and bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long-term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value.
- Design and build modular components and reusable subsystems using various suitable tools, cloud services, and applications to scale complexity and scale massive data transfer.
- Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Work closely with other engineers, products, data scientists, operations.