Software Developer (Java, C#, Python)
Amazon´s Community Shopping, District 1, Ho Chi Minh|Amazon´s Community Shopping, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-12-15 -> 2019-12-16
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- · Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- · 3+ years software development experience using Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, or other similar object oriented languages
- · Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, and system design
- · Desire to work in a diverse and collaborative team environment
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- · Master's degree in computer science or related technical field
- · 5+ years software development experience using Java, C#, C++ or other similar object oriented languages
- · Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, and Java services
- · Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- · Graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Amazon´s Community Shopping will be hosting a hiring event in Vietnam on the week of 24th February 2020. We will be hiring for our Berlin, Germany Tech Hub.
- Are you looking for the opportunity to have a major impact on cutting edge technology used by millions of people every day? The Community Shopping team is responsible for many iconic Amazon experiences including Customer Reviews, Deals, and Gifts. We’re looking for Software Development Engineers to work with brand new team in Berlin, Germany and deliver on our next generation of product and services from the ground up.
- We're looking for passionate, team-oriented, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, sophisticated applications that customers love. You'll work to design and implement cutting edge products and services used every day, by people you know.
- You’ll need a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, agility, and creativity as well as a focus on the technical operations for your team’s systems. If you enjoy solving complex problems and tackling tough challenges, we’d love to hear from you!
- Job Responsibilities
- · Work with your team to define and understand service functional and technical requirements
- · Develop detailed architecture and design for components and services
- · Code, test, and deploy services
- · Participate in and lead code & design reviews
- · Build and test services for operational load, build monitoring systems and automate manual operations work
- · Work with peers in other Amazon Retail teams to build and scale services
- This position is based in our development center in Berlin, Germany.