Business Process Automation Integration
Grab (Vietnam) Ltd.
Mapletree Business Centre, District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-11-26 -> 2019-11-27
- Must haves:
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle, continuous integration and delivery methodologies.
- Be familiar with networking topology, Linux OS, mainstream middleware/db engines/virtualization technologies.
- Full proficiency with Git.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong English (especially spoken English) is a must.
- Experience of managing full lifecycle of App publishing; Build, Test and Release process of web applications.
- 4+ years experience in software development.
- Day-to-day activities:
- Manage the Automation Integration team, ensure the core infrastructure of the BPA team runs smoothly and supports all needed features for automation efforts.
- Continuously improve the BPA team core infrastructure while also supporting automation projects that require Integration team support.
- Coordinate with the other team managers and Process Improvement team to ensure core infrastructure features meet or exceed existing or new requirements.
- Coordinate with the other team managers and and Process Improvement team to ensure projects requiring Integration team support are prioritized effectively and delivered on-time.
- Architect new websites, internal systems and/or browser automation hacks in coordination with the other Team Leads and stakeholders to ensure operations automation needs are met.
- Develop automated tests, perform code review for team members to ensure quality releases under time constraints.
- Maintaining the team’s AWS cluster, daily problem solving, precaution formulation, performance optimization, etc.
- Design & implement ops supporting systems, including but not limited to deployment system, monitoring system, CI tools, etc.
- Collaborate across teams with the aim to facilitate and champion the quick resolution of problems found during releases.
- Investigate tools and processes and integrate them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with which we release our apps and services.
- Continuous improvement of the automation release process.