Software Engineer (Python/C/C++)
Cinnamon AI Labs
36 Hoàng Cầu, Dong Da, Ha Noi|40 Riverview 5 Street, Vinhomes Golden River, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-11-12 -> 2019-11-13
- For Junior:
- Strong coding skills in any programming language, experience on Python and machine learning libraries is an advantage.
- For front-end engineers a solid knowledge of REACT framework is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts: time complexity, algorithms and data structures.
- Self-motivated and creative thinking – we’re building technology from the ground up, not tweaking legacy systems.
- Good communicator with excellent English and team player.
- For Senior, all of the above, plus:
- Strong understanding of software engineering concepts such as testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- Strong architectural skills: knowledge of design patterns and software architecture.
- Experience in designing and building distributed systems.
- Knowledge about machine learning and big data frameworks is an advantage.
- Grit: passion and perseverance, drive and a strong feeling of ownership coupled with collaboration and leadership.
- Position Description:
- Cinnamon is looking for Software Engineers (front-end and back-end) to join our team. This role involves:
- Helping our researchers create effective models for our clients, by designing, extending, and maintaining our data management tool, and contribute to our continuous effort in modularising AI libraries with strong architecture.
- Designing and building highly scalable, high performance software system that serves our AI solutions to big corporate clients, making use of the latest frameworks such as Kubernetes, Airflow, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Contributing to a documentation culture where our design decisions are written down and disseminated in an organised way, with comprehensive testing and effective communication.
- The position is the backbone of our product development and is critical to allow us to move super-fast.
- What you’ll be doing:
- Develop effective solutions to challenging problems with comprehensive production quality software.
- Work with researchers on many emerging machine learning frameworks and libraries for integrating proof of concept work for prospective clients.
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation.
- Participate in system architecture design sessions.
- Design and build scalable software system and tools
- Collaborate with Delivery to gather requirements from internal teams as well as external clients.
- Collaborate with an incredible team of highly skilled AI Engineers and Researchers to help them solve technical challenges.
- This is an exciting opportunity for those who love challenges and want to be part of a team building one of the first Machine Learning platforms, in Deep Learning for Computer Vision, NLP, and Speech Recognition; who want to grow and become world-class in the field of Software Engineering in AI.
- Senior candidates (i.e., with a few years of experience) and junior candidates are welcome to apply; we have and will offer positions appropriate to expertise and level of experience.