Robot Tower, 308-308C Dien Bien Phu, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-11-11 -> 2019-11-12
- Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 1+ years’ experience as a data analyst, reporting data analytics is preferred
- Proven analytic skills, including reporting, mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic/reporting tools
- Can work under pressure and tight deadline, ability to provide urgent support when needed
- Preferred Qualifications
- At least 1 - 2 years working in a data analytics reporting role
- Demonstrated experience in design, develop and maintain reports, optimizing efficiency in manipulating data and writing complex queries.
- Background in statistics and business/data modeling
- Experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence – SSIS, SSRS & SSAS
- Hands on experience in using different DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MSQL & Access …).
- Hands-on experience in Power-BI, Tableau and Spotfire.
- Knowledge on Big Data (Hive, Spark, ElasticSearch) would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Python and R would be beneficial
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Objectives of this Role
- Gather and Input Data from a number of systems
- Work with data structures and metadata to ensure consistency, security, and accessibility.
- Analyze Information and take an active role in data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare Reports and presentations and use data-gathering and modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes and enhanced procedures for business-wide reporting
- Design Data Management and Reporting Tools for use across the organization
- Collaborate with Business Teams and Leadership
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- The Reporting Data Analyst’s role is data-driven, requiring a high level of attention to detail.
- Understanding social industrial activity.
- Understanding database system for business requirements.
- Data management –familiarity with data management principles and practices, including metadata management and data access technologies
- Analysis –effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets
- Written and verbal communication – to communicate across business lines and report on findings and processes to executives and employees
- Problem-solving –find solutions to data management and reporting problems and modify solutions based on changing requirements
- Comfortable using standard office software as well as the following: Database software (SQL, Tableau, AWS reporting tools)
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets