Senior C Developer (BigData, Cloud)
Viettel Tower, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-10-30 -> 2019-10-31
- Analytical, problem solving ability are your strengths.
- Experience working on multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Know how to make decisions, explanation and presentation.
- Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in software development: product specification, design, implementation, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Strong development experience with the C language and willing to learn other programming languages.
- Hand-on experience in relational database design, transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Vertica).
- Advantage Qualifications:
- Hands-on programming experience with one of the following: Perl, Python, shell scripting.
- Experience in REST API design, distributed systems, enterprise application, cloud based solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT.
- You will join projects of our partner - GoodData Analytics Platform (). This cloud-based large-scale analytics solution involves upto 30TB of data daily analyzed by over 1 millions users with 4 data centers located in US/EU/CA. More than 50%!o(MISSING)f Fortune 500 companies across every industry use GoodData.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Be a member of GoodData development teams, your responsibilities will be mainly on the following:
- Play an active role in the business’s key product development. Discuss with Product Owner, Technical Architect to understand business' usecases and functionalities of the features.
- Analyze, Design, Implement new features base on product roadmap. Create functional specifications, and build prototypes. Collaborate with other members and teams to bring your work to customers.
- Troubleshoot and fix any related component issues. Maintain a stable system with new functionalities and other important items such as security, scalability and performance.
- Learn and develop your coding skills as well as professional style in open-minded and international work culture.