Site Reliability Engineer
NFQ Asia (8bit Rockstars)
72 Lê Thánh Tôn, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-10-18 -> 2019-10-19
- Five years’ experience as a System Engineer and Software Engineer (DevOps culture) in an international team
- Strong skills in both Linux and at least one major programming language (Golang, Python, Java/Scala would be great - mainly because we use the first two most of the time, and the other two are fine since our backend is JVM based)
- Proficient in container orchestration (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, etc.); K8s production experience a plus
- Experience managing AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Practical work experience with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Solid handling of Configuration Management tools like Terraform
- Understanding of CI/CD and GitOps
- Experience with central logging (ELK stack) and monitoring systems (we use Prometheus)
- Mentality to share and the aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new things
- Fluent English to work in an international, distributed, cross-functional team
- Great team player & reliable colleague
- The Job
- We offer the next generation eCommerce platform - API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment
- It's your task to design this world, where not only features get shipped faster, but also issues are avoided proactively. You are responsive to business demands and eager to choose the right tools and technology - because "milliseconds matter”.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
- What you will do
- Scaling our platform and being responsible for its availability
- Designing and implementation of a reactive cloud architecture as well as improving our continuous deployment chain
- Minimize incident impacts by being informed upfront with monitoring, logs and metrics and having an eye on IT standards and security
- Taking part in on-call rotation (with the worldwide distributed team) for production systems