Python Developer (SQL, Linux)
56 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Đa Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-10-09 -> 2019-10-10
- At least 3+ years experience in Python development
- Good experience with writing SQL scripts
- Development experience in Linux system environments.
- Experience in front-end web development and experience with PHP is an asset
- Experience with using professional software development systems like Jira and Git
- Ability to work in short, agile, iterative development cycles
- Solution-oriented and a quick learner
- Results-oriented with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills when working with external developers
- Excellent written and spoken technical English
- If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in HCMC, we want to hear from you!
- This position is located in HCMC, Vietnam.
- We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
- We are looking for a Python Developer to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam.
- The Python Developer contributes to GeoGuard’s success by developing and maintaining our Historical Risk Engine product, as assigned by the Development Lead. The Historical Risk Engine product is a flexible rules engine that use users historical data in grading the risk factors of their transactions. This candidate will report directly to the Head of Development and take daily direction from the Development Lead. You will contribute to the implementation process of features and solutions and maintain open communication with the Development Lead, Product Manager, and the QA team.
- You are able to, and enjoy, working with multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills.You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments.
- Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation, design software, code reviews, and document solutions
- Design solution taking non-functional and operational requirements into consideration
- Develop and maintain GeoGuard’s products written in Python
- Prepare unit tests
- Participate in quality assurance of the software deliveries
- Participate in development and maintenance of platform test automation suites
- Make sure that applications are continuously delivered with requested level of quality
- Communicate technical information that can be easily understood to a wide variety of audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge