IT Information Security
Home Credit Vietnam
20 Nguyen Dang Giai, District 2, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-10-07 -> 2019-10-08
- About 2 years of experiences in performing web-based and mobile application
- Penetration Testing
- Understanding of web/mobile design patterns and core architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of web security areas.
- Familiarity with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Code review tools or static analysis tools.
- Programming experience in Python, Java, PowerShell or Shell scripting.
- Select, design and create appropriate tools for testing.
- Evaluate and select from a range of penetration testing tools.
- Hands-on experience performing security assessments that involve manual and automated testing, analysis, and exploitation utilizing tools.
- Experience with network/infrastructure-level penetration testing.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and learn new technologies.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure. Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Developing deep knowledge of company's applications (web-based and mobile).
- Reviewing application security design/ architecture for security controls throughout the life-cycle of an application (web-based and mobile).
- Performing penetration testing for external and internal-facing applications/ services.
- Writing a formal security assessment report for each application, using the company’s standard reporting templates.
- Provide support in security standards and documentation.
- Provide technical support and consultation for the enhancement of security.
- Responding to security processes and activities.
- Responding to security incidents and write reports/ write-ups.
- Training team members on security areas and related offensive/ defensive tools.
- Want to know more about a Developer's life at Home Credit Vietnam? Check it out at