DevOps Engineer (Java/Python/AWS/Cloud)
M Floor, PetroLand Building, 12 Tan Trao, District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-10-02 -> 2019-10-03
- Familiar with build/deployment tools like Jenkins, GitLab, Vagrant, Helm, etc.
- Experience using configuration management/infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Working knowledge of containers and container management products/methodologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.
- Significant experience in operating production systems in GCP, AWS or Azure Cloud
- Experience in monitoring solutions: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, etc.
- Familiar with software security best practices
- Have a good handle on coding & scripting skills: Bash, Python, Go, Java
- Project description
- We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build an advanced customer advocacy payment system, at the scale of millions of users. You’ll be creating an infrastructure on a hybrid-cloud platform, while ensuring that mission critical systems are functioning securely and consistently. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a migration process for packaging existing services into containers.
- Work closely with the development team to migrate legacy pieces of software to Kubernetes in a hybrid-cloud environment. Be a part of our journey transforming from monolith to microservices.
- Develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment processes, focusing on using infrastructure as code (IAC), reliability and traceability.
- Setup and maintain the CI/CD pipeline for 100+ services across our platform.
- Build monitoring and instrumentation stacks. Automate deployment strategies such as blue-green, canary and rolling.
- Complete our monitoring and alerting systems with Prometheus/Grafana.