Senior Computer Vision Engineer (Python)
Discovery Loft Inc.
Phòng 618 tầng 6, 62 Trần Quang Khải, P. Tân Định, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-09-27 -> 2019-09-28
- Degree(s) in a Computer Engineering, Computer Vision, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years' experience in a computer vision engineering position, preferably working as a Senior Computer Vision Engineer.
- Expertise in OpenCV and other frameworks/toolkits and how they function at the fundamental machine level and Linear Algebra level.
- Experience developing large scale, deployable, complex products.
- Expertise in Computer Vision, such as feature/color spaces, algorithms, filters, non-linear optimization, etc.
- Experience using Flask framework, API gateway.
- Expertise in Machine Learning, e.g. dcNNs, decision trees, statistics/probability theory for object detection methodologies and related frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.).
- Strong Python, Obj-C, and shell programming experience and solid experience with data analytics, predictive and prescriptive data.
- Experience leading a team of computer vision engineers.
- Solid references.
- Position Summary
- This role will experience virtually all aspects of start-up growth, and help develop PAVE to digitally detect vehicle details, damages and automate the grading of a vehicle from insights available from vast amounts labeled images and structured data that PAVE acquires on a rapidly growing daily basis.
- Example Responsibilities
- Design and implement algorithms for feature extraction, quality control, signal processing, classification from optically generated image data.
- Python image processing with computational photography to enhance digital images captured with HTML5 camaras.
- Develop advanced computer vision techniques for use in global automotive vehicle inspections using smart device browser technology.
- Acquire ground truth metrics to cross-validate, analyze, and evaluate image data.
- Build and lead a team of computer vision engineers, while motivating and monitoring them to ensure deadlines and milestones are met successfully.
- Support CEO/CTO with R&D, novel discoveries, training data for our product PAVE.
- Work with our UI/UX developer team building PAVE Capture UI advanced capabilities.
- And much more across the domains of computer vision, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.